Make your company relevant and profitable also in the future.
Learn how to carry out great innovation work, design thinking principles, creative thinking and how to develop ideas into business.
- Create prerequisites to make innovation happening
- Keep track on what is going on (trend analysis and scenario planning)
- Organization (Ambidextrous)
- Measure innovation
- Aim and focus
- What can you innovate in? Ten types of innovation.
- How do you understand customer needs and frictions?
- Generate fantastic ideas
- Ways of doing it (Workshops, Hacks, Gigs)
- Portfolio management
- Prototyping and testing again and again
- MVPs, prototyping
- Carry out tests on customers
- Business modelling